for more articles
10 Ways To Profit In An Uncertain Economy!
|1. Barter goods and services with other businesses.
You should try to trade for something before you
buy it. Barter deals require little or no money.
2. Try networking with other businesses. You could
trade leads or mailing lists. This'll cut down on your
marketing and advertising costs.
3. Save profits by getting your business supplies in
bulk quantities. You could get a membership through
a wholesale club.
4. Visit the thousands of freebie sites on the internet
before buying your business supplies. You can find
free software, graphics, backgrounds, etc.
5. Instead of buying business equipment, you could
borrow the equipment from someone else or rent the
equipment from a "rent-all" store.
6. Find lower prices on supplies and equipment at
online auctions. Before you go and pay retail for
these items, try bidding on them first.
7. Create a list of business supplies or equipment
you'll need in the future. Purchase the supplies only
when they go on sale.
8. Buy used business equipment and supplies. You
can find used items at garage sales, yard sales, used
stores, classified ads, message boards, etc.
9. Try to negotiate a lower price for business supplies,
services or equipment. Don't be afraid to try, you'll
be surprised how many businesses give in.
10. Always be searching for new suppliers for your
business supplies, services and equipment. Look for
suppliers with lower prices and better quality.
About the Author
Over 40,000 Free eBooks & Web Books when you
visit: https://www.ldpublishing.com As a bonus, Bob
Osgoodby publishes the free weekly "Your Business"
Newsletter - visit his web site to subscribe and place
a FREE Ad! https://adv-marketing.com/business